Katniss keeps thinking about how the audience (and Game Makers) will react to her actions. Do you think other tributes have similar thoughts? Why or why not?
I think that they are al thinking the relatively same things about that. I think that they all know one of the ke aspects to the Games are the Gamemakers themselves, because they can easily kill any of the tributes if they are unsatisfied.
Katniss keeps thinking about how the audience (and Game Makers) will react to her actions. Do you think other tributes have similar thoughts? Why or why not?
ReplyDeleteYes i think that they were. I think this since watching the Games in years past they would see everything that happens to the tributes.
ReplyDeleteI think that they are al thinking the relatively same things about that. I think that they all know one of the ke aspects to the Games are the Gamemakers themselves, because they can easily kill any of the tributes if they are unsatisfied.
ReplyDeleteThese answers need more detail and support.
ReplyDelete