Monday, March 22, 2010

Chapter 8 question

4 comments:

  1. Imagine you were in the place of Katniss after she shot the arrow at the Game Masters table. How would you react? Would you be frightened? Still angry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had the courage to shoot the arrow then i would probably still be quaking in my shoes, but I would still be extremely angry and would need to vent some of the anger somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i had shot the arrow, I would not regret it. I would be extremely angry with the judges, but also, I would use it as an opportunity to show the judges that there is more to me than what meets the eye. That I can be deadly and I am not someone to be underestimated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmy, if you were courageous why would you be quaking in your shoes? I would think that your anger would be vented when you shot the arrow.

    ReplyDelete