If you were in Cato's place, would you kill the boy from District 3? Remember that Cato thinks it's the boys fault that he no longer has supplies.
yes, i think in that situation i would be so angry and confused that in the sudden rage i would kill the boy (if I wanted to live i would have to kill him eventually).
I would kill the boy. He would probably die anyways, and killing him would get me closer to winning.
If you were in Cato's place, would you kill the boy from District 3? Remember that Cato thinks it's the boys fault that he no longer has supplies.
ReplyDeleteyes, i think in that situation i would be so angry and confused that in the sudden rage i would kill the boy (if I wanted to live i would have to kill him eventually).
ReplyDeleteI would kill the boy. He would probably die anyways, and killing him would get me closer to winning.
ReplyDelete