I think that there are tracker jacker hives, so that the games are more interesting for the audience. The venom causes hallucinations, and I think that the Gamemakers wanted to see the fights paired with hallucinations, I think they also wanted to see if any of the tributes were clever enough to use the nests as a weapon (which it was.)
Why do you think that there was a tracker jacker hives in the arena?
ReplyDeleteThe tracker Jacker hives were just more traps for the tributes to fall into.
ReplyDeleteI think that there are tracker jacker hives, so that the games are more interesting for the audience. The venom causes hallucinations, and I think that the Gamemakers wanted to see the fights paired with hallucinations, I think they also wanted to see if any of the tributes were clever enough to use the nests as a weapon (which it was.)
ReplyDelete