Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hi there our team has just put this blog up!

6 comments:

  1. WELL I HAVE STARTED READING SO I WILL POST THE CHAPTER 1 QUESTION ON TOMORROW!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T FIND THE DAMN POST BUTTON. It's really not where you say it is Jimmy. But so you don't get angry I'll just put my question here I guess.

    CHAPTER THREE QUESTION
    Why do you think Peeta's father came and gave Katniss cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that even though he loves Peeta he wanted and knew that Katniss had a steely determination about her that she would win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmy... We're being graded on grammar and spelling and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHAPTER TWO QUESTION

    Describe Katniss's feelings towards Peeta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katniss is unsure of her feelings and wishes to not have to kill Peeta but to get back to her mother and Rue, she feels it is a necessity.

    ReplyDelete